PRECIOSA, a.s., PRECIOSA – LUSTRY, a.s., PRECIOSA ORNELA, a.s., PRECIOSA BEAUTY, s.r.o., VINOLOK, a.s., and their subsidiaries (collectively „Preciosa“) strive to protect your personal data and ensure your satisfaction with the use of our websites, products and services.
This privacy statement applies to Preciosa websites and online stores that link to this statement, describe how personal data is processed, and explain your ability to collect, use, update and correct personal information and access it.
Some Preciosa websites may contain a separate statement of personal privacy, which describe how personal data is processed on that particular website. In the event that, at the time of data collection, a note or statement appears on a specific website regarding the protection of personal data that is inconsistent with this privacy statement, the note or statement on the specific website prevails.
Collection of Personal Data
Information, including personal data, may be collected when you use a Precioa website, online e-shop, or when you communicate with Preciosa. „Personal Data“ is defined as any information that can be used to identify a person and may include names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, social media account information, or credit card numbers. If other data is linked to your personal data, Preciosa treats all such collected data as personal. Preciosa also collects personal data from trusted third-party sources and engages third parties that assist in the collection of personal information.
Preciosa collects personal data for a number of reasons, including:
- Order processing, including payment transactions;
- Providing new product information;
- Sending marketing updates;
- Creating an account;
- Improving service delivery/your experience;
- Providing customer service; and/or
- Processing job applications.
Preciosa and the third parties with whom it cooperates may aggregate information gathered over time on Preciosa websites or online stores with information obtained from other sources. This helps improve overall data accuracy and completeness and thus better tailor Preciosa’s communication with you.
If you choose to provide Preciosa with personal data of a third party (such as names, e-mails addresses, or phones numbers), you agree and declare that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include the forwarding of marketing materials to a friend or the referral of a potential employee. Third parties may withdraw any from any future communication via the link provided in each marketing message or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Personal Data
Preciosa may use personal data for general business operations as well as to deliver, improve and customize its websites and online shops, send marketing and other business communication, and for other legitimate purposes applicable by law. Some of the ways Preciosa may use personal data include:
- Delivery of ordered products;
- Analysis, support and improvement of Preciosa solutions and your online experience;
- Customization of websites, new products and general communications; and
- Communication, including marketing information and measuring customer satisfaction, either directly from Preciosa or one of its partners.
Each individual can edit his/her communications preferences at any time. See "Personal and Communication Preferences” below.
Access to Personal Data, Accuracy and Individual Rights
Preciosa processes personal data in accordance with the law, ethically, and with full transparency. When processing data, we respect an individual’s rights to:
- Access personal data and other related information;
- Correct inaccurate information or to clarify the data we process;
- Delete data (the right to be forgotten) if the data processing is unjustified or if the reasons for the data processing is obsolete;
- Limit processing;
- Data portability in a structured or machine-readable form, which corresponds to the method of storing such data;
- Object to the processing of such data;
- Not be subject to automatic decision-making or profiling;
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, unless it is inconsistent with legitimate interests or legal obligations; and
- File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection at: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.
In order to manage the accuracy and timeliness of personal information, Preciosa needs your help. We provide a number of options for accessing, correcting, restricting or removing your personal information:
- Personal data contained in a profile can be viewed and edited on any Preciosa website and online store that includes registration;
- Some Preciosa companies can be considered to be data managers and/or data processors, or they can operate as such. If a Preciosa entity acts as a data manager or data processor, access rights can be used to request changes, add limitations, or deactivate data under the applicable data protection laws directly with the specific Preciosa entity; and
- If you need further assistance with access, data correction, or the limiting or deleting of personal data, please do not hesitate to contact Preciosa directly. Preciosa tries, in good faith, to honour reasonable requests for access, removal, updating, limiting, or change of data. Preciosa will respond to any request within 30 days. If unable to comply with your request, Preciosa will provide you with an explanation.
Personal and Communication Preferences
Preciosa gives you various communication options related to its solutions. You can manage your communications preferences using the following methods:
- Follow the instructions enclosed in each Preciosa promotional e-mail to opt out of that specific e-mail; and
- Send an e-mail message to a Preciosa email@example.com address or by post to: Preciosa, a.s., Opletalova 3197/17, 466 01 Jablonec nad Nisou, Czech Republic. Be sure to include your name, e-mail address and specific information about the materials you no longer wish to receive.
With your consent, Preciosa may share your personal data with its business partners or vendors to inform you about products or services that may interest you. If you do not wish for Preciosa to share this data with third parties for their marketing purposes, please contact us.
Sharing Personal Data
With your consent, Preciosa may share personal data with third parties for their general business operations as well as to deliver, improve and customize Preciosa solutions, to send marketing and other communications related to Preciosa operations, and for other legitimate purposes applicable by law.
Preciosa may share personal data in the following ways:
- Within Preciosa and its international subsidiaries for data processing or data storage;
- With Preciosa business partners or vendors to inform you about products or services. If you explicitly do not wish personal data to be shared with third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us;
- With business partners, service providers, third party authorized agents or contractors to provide required solutions, services, or transactions. Examples include, but are not limited to, the processing of payment orders and transactions, website hosting, and assistance with sales activities, post-sales support and customer support.
- In the event of a merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of Preciosa in its entirety or part thereof with or to another company, or through another company, or during such negotiations relating to the above;
- In response to a request from an appropriate related authority for information, if Preciosa believes that disclosure is in accordance with or required by applicable laws, regulations or legal process;
- With law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties, as required, in order to comply with legal processes or national security requirements or to protect the rights, property or security of Preciosa, its business partners, customers or others, or as otherwise required by applicable laws;
- In aggregate anonymous form and/or with removed identification data where the data cannot reasonably be used to identify any one individual; and
- Otherwise, if you are notified by Preciosa and express your consent to such data sharing.
Personal Data Security
Preciosa tries to protect personal data and process it safely in accordance with the Preciosa privacy statement. Preciosa implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Preciosa also contractually requires its vendors to protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Personal Data Storage
Preciosa keeps personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. It keeps personal information and uses it as necessary to fulfill business obligations, legal obligations, for resolving disputes, protecting Preciosa property and enforcing its contracts.
Preciosa websites and online stores use automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web feeds. These tools collect some of the standard information that your browser sends to the Preciosa website. Examples of such information include the type of browser or website address from which you reached the Preciosa website.
These tools may also collect information regarding the following items:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. This is a unique address assigned by your ISP or IT department on the TCP/IP network. Additionally, the IP address allows web servers to find and identify your devices; and
- Behaviour on visited web pages. Examples include pages you have viewed and the links you have clicked on. These tools help make it easier to streamline and improve your visits to Preciosa websites by providing customized experiences and recognizing when you return.
By disagreeing and opting out of such ads you will continue to see general ads that are not tailored to your interests. To disagree with tailored or custom ads, please click:
Preciosa may provide links to third party websites whose content and operations are beyond its control, and which are not covered by this privacy statement. We encourage you to go through the privacy statements of the relevant websites (or any websites) that you visit.
Preciosa recommends that parents and guardians take an active role in the online activities of their children. Preciosa does not knowingly collect personal information from or about children without the proper consent of their parents or guardians. If you suspect that we could have collected personal data from an underage person in your country without the appropriate consent, please let us know by using one of the methods described in „How to Contact Us“ and we will take immediate and appropriate action to investigate and resolve the situation.